New Fedora 25 pf(post-factum) kernel build 4.8.2-300.pf2.hu.1
Now I build new one 4.8.2-300.pf2.hu.1 with MuQSS instead of BFS
It is for recent v4.8-pf2 released recently.
- As usual it available from my repository for easy install
- RPMs for direct download: http://rpm.hubbitus.info/Fedora25/kernel-pf/.
- Or in my copr-repo.
- Sources on github in branch f25-pf.
I want copy and highlight some changelog
- BFS CPU scheduler has been replaced by its successor, MuQSS. Please, see details in Con Kolivas's blog post.
- BFQ I/O scheduler has been updated to v8r4.
- Buffered writeback throttling patches have been updated as well to latest git code.
- Stable Linux v4.8.2 has been merged.
- Misc MuQSS build-related fixes have been cherry-picked from Zen Kernel.
Share your opinion